Disconnection of the network

Re: Disconnection of the network

Postby TikonaCare » August 9th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greeting from Tikona,

Your account is terminated as per your request and also device is recovered from you premises.

Refund cheque of Rs. 317.19/- has been delivered sucsessfully at your premises.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Disconnection of the network

Postby 1110143257 » April 1st, 2018, 10:49 am

I was using Tikona for more than 4 years. Last week Tikona REMOVED transmission tower from my area without informing me. Now they have placed it at the point from where it is not ACCESSIBLE To me.
Then I asked for disconnection, I was told on Friday afternoon that within 24 hrs, I will get update on my dues and how those dues will be refunded.
Till now I have not received any communication from them. Yesterday morning I got the mail that their service engineer Sagar Katale will collect the device, modem from me.
I called him yesterday morning, he told me that he will collect it tomorrow. Now when today morning I again called him and asked when he will come. At that time, he told me that he is on LEAVE and will come tomorrow. Looks like he is trying to avoid me.

This is ridiculous from Tikona

If I want to rate Tikona out of scale of 10 then they are not worth of 1 also, I would say they have are the WORST broadband service providers. Don't even recommend them to anyone. Also will ask everyone to get rid of the service ASAP.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions