what a pathetic broad band service

Re: what a pathetic broad band service

Postby TikonaCare » June 9th, 2018, 5:09 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, an engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It was also confirmed with you on call.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: what a pathetic broad band service

Postby TikonaCare » June 8th, 2018, 4:39 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for choosing Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

what a pathetic broad band service

Postby gaurav tikku » June 8th, 2018, 2:02 am

I reside at cbd belapur and have tikona broad band connection for home use. I think it must be a record of some sorts that in last 5 months alone I have registered officially 19 complaints for the non performance of tikona connection. Engineer come to attend the complaint, do their gimmicky crap and then after couple of days it's back to square one. The call center guys handling customer complaints have been taught well to offer a new excuse every time. Now either the engineers hired by tikona are not competent enough or tikona's management can't handle towers and connections in cbd belapur. How come such companies even get their licenses to operate for broad band services without infrastructure? If this problem persists, I will switch over to different service providers not only at home but also at my work place. This message is to warn every one who is intending to go for tikona broad band. Be careful and aware as consumer that an official complaint can be lodged to related authorities if need comes to that.
gaurav tikku

Return to Grievances & Resolutions