Delay in plan upgrade process

Re: Delay in plan upgrade process

Postby TikonaCare » August 30th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your data plan has been changed from ADBBM6M750 to ADULH10M5400 on 30/08/2018.

Please click on below given link for more information on opted data plan.

http://tikona.in/for-home/broadband-plans

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » August 27th, 2018, 1:20 pm

We have tried calling on your registered mobile number, however, there was no response from your side.
We request you to provide a convenient date, time and alternate contact number (if any) so that our concerned team can contact you for permanent resolution.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » August 22nd, 2018, 1:05 pm

Hey, Thank you for your patience. We are working on your concern and it will get resolved at the earliest. Team Tikona
TikonaCare

Postby jayuu » August 21st, 2018, 12:13 pm

It has been 21 days now.

Still the "SYSTEM ISSUE" is not fixed. It is still showing old plan name on my selfcare portal.

I have now stopped taking follow-ups on customer care number because I've completely lost my patience and really fed up with all this mess.
jayuu

Postby jayuu » August 15th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Still no update.

Are you guys sleeping or what..!!!!

15 days now and the plan update is still not reflected in selfcare portal.

I guess even the BSNL support would be speedier than yours.
jayuu

Postby jayuu » August 9th, 2018, 4:43 pm

No update yet...!!!

Daily, I REPEAT DAILY I have to call your customer care and every time a new Engineer picks up the call and gives me same kind of replies that the upgrade is in the process, technical issue in the system, blah blah blah...

Its been 9 freaking days and still my plan hasn't been upgraded to 10 Mbps. Such a huge disappointment.Pathetic support.

Even for the plan upgrade process, I am facing so much trouble, so I can't even imagine what would happen during plan disconnection process...!!!

My support ticket ID is 1-53553381697.

I need to get this sorted out ASAP

Arrange a callback to my registered mobile number.

Regards,
Jayesh Panicker.
jayuu

Postby jayuu » August 6th, 2018, 9:28 pm

The Engineer sent me a reply that there is no plan upgrade available for me..!!!

What is going on?

Want to attach an image file, however it shows some error message and fails.
I wonder if the forum designers are even aware of it.

An existing loyal customer wants to upgrade existing broadband plan and this is what the experience he gets...!!!

I am getting a feeling that I mustn't continue with Tikona anymore, if I still get same type of immature treatment.

Regards,
Jayesh.
jayuu

Postby TikonaCare » August 6th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,

Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Delay in plan upgrade process

Postby jayuu » August 6th, 2018, 9:23 am

Hi,

I have requested for plan upgrade from 6 Mbps to 10 Mbps and it was submitted this past week.

I have called 'world class' customer care 2-3 times and each time got the same reply that the plan will be activated within 48 hrs.

I did receive an email regarding plan upgrade confirmation, however in my self-care portal, it still shows old plan name and the same previous bill amount for payment.

My user ID is 1116720785.

Kindly do the needful ASAP, as I might think of changing the ISP if this gets delayed more.

Regards,
Jayesh Panicker.
jayuu

Return to Grievances & Resolutions