Pathetic internet service

Re: Pathetic internet service

Postby TikonaCare » August 26th, 2018, 1:47 pm

We have tried to contact you several times however there was no response from your end also as checked we have found healthy usage against your account and no issues found in the backend, please contact customercare for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Re: Pathetic internet service

Postby TikonaCare » August 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Pathetic internet service

Postby 1114374543 » August 9th, 2018, 11:10 am

I was pretty ok with the services from Tikona however from last couple of months, services have been degraded. I am facing frequent disconnections and slowness in the connectivity. Same has been reported multiple times to support desk but unable to get concrete fix to my problems.

Engineers who are sent onsite are not competent enough to diagnose the root cause. They just trust on speed test and ping results. I had pulled details by running netstat command which clearly shows the fault. There are multiple hops which are creating the slowness.

Whenever I call support desk, they just perform few basic troubleshooting steps and get away from the actual issue. They are not even trained on L1 technical skills.

When I asked about the uptime details for my connection, they clearly refused to share any data and I was informed that it is against the company policy. Its difficult to accept that a service provider cannot share uptime report with client. When I checked a white paper available on Tikona's official website, its clearly mentioned that they are bound to delivery 98% uptime whereas I am sure I am no where near to it.

After all these complaints and follow ups from my end, I have got a waiver of INR 150. I would like to inform that I have spent hundreds of rupees in contacting your support desk which is much more than what I have got as a waiver. Your support numbers are not toll free and customers are charged for each minute. Your support executives are unable to provide expected support even after keeping us on long hold.

I am really not happy with the services provided by Tikona in such a competitive market. Tikona used to be a trustworthy organization for their internet services which I am sure will be lost with such experience.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions