Worst Services and No resolutions

Re: Worst Services and No resolutions

Postby TikonaCare » September 10th, 2018, 5:51 pm

We have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future, you will be charged 2 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.
TikonaCare

Re: Worst Services and No resolutions

Postby TikonaCare » August 31st, 2018, 2:50 pm

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Worst Services and No resolutions

Postby nikhil+28 » August 30th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Hello Team,

I am using your network from last 20 days and every day I am facing a lot of issues

1. Poor internet availablity - Every day I need restart the router 2-3 times then it is starting. Pl refer my complaints raised on your portal through App.

2. Poor internet Speed - once the internet will start after 40-50 min it is working on 2-4 Mbps Speed, I never got 10 Mpbs or near speed. From last 4-5 days I am not even getting 2-4 Mbps Speed (snaps attached). Pl refer my complaints raised on your portal through App & call.

3. Poor customer service - I am not getting resolution of any complaints till date after calling on your customer care number. Even now customer executive is not picking the call after 5 min (snap attached), only your automated system is replying "our service engineer will respond" something.

Kindly proceed for deactivation of my account and refund me the whole amount as instead of service it's more head aches to me.
I don't want to use your services

Nikhil Mahajan
95XXXXXXXX / 88XXXXXXXX
nikhil+28

Return to Grievances & Resolutions