REALLY SHAMEFULL

Re: REALLY SHAMEFULL

Postby TikonaCare » September 12th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greeting from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final settlement is concluded there is no more refund applicable for your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » September 10th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greeting from Tikona,

Your account is terminated as per your request and also device is recovered from you premises.

Refund of Rs. 2429.35/- will be delivered at your premises within 20 to 25 working days through cheque.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » September 8th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

REALLY SHAMEFULL

Postby NAUTIYALM » August 30th, 2018, 7:23 pm

TIKONA IS CHEATING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS. I PAID FOR SIX MONTHS AND HAD TO CANCEL AFTER USING ONLY ONE MONTH SERVICE SINCE THE NEW LOCATION WHICH I SHIFTED TO DIDN'T HAVE SERVICE FROM TIKONA...

NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME REALLY SORRY BUT MONEY CAN'T BE REFUNDED.... SORRY CAN'T REFUND 3000 RS... IT IS NOT A SMALL AMOUNT... HARD EARNED MONEY...

i HAD PUT IN A REQUEST TO SHIFT FROM MY OLD LOCATION TO A NEARBY LOCATION WHICH IS HARDLY 50 METRES AWAY AND WAS TOLD THAT SERVICE IS AVAILABLE AT THE NEW LOCATION AND ENGINEER WILL DO THE SHIFTING..

THE ENGINEER CAME AND SAYS THAT SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE NEW LOCATION... NOW WHOOSE FAULT IS THERE IF SERVICE IS NOT IN THE NEW LOCATION WHICH LIED WITHIN YOUR COVERAGE AREA.

IT IS TIKONA WHO IS BREAKING THE CONTRACT AND IS LIABLE TO PAY ME BACK MY MONEY OR ELSE I WILL BE TAKING LEGAL ACTION... ALSO i WILL ENSURE THAT ATLEAST 3 TO 4 CUSTOMERS WHOM I HAD SUGGESTED TIKONA MOVE OUT...

i AM NOW USING A NEW SERVICE PROVIDER...
NAUTIYALM

Return to Grievances & Resolutions