Rude and unprofessional behaviour by Tikona Supervisor

Re: Rude and unprofessional behaviour by Tikona Supervisor

Postby TikonaCare » September 14th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Hi! We’d like to inform you that we’ve taken action against the person. We’d once again like to apologize for the misdemeanor and also we have processed refund of Rs. 2,124/- and same will be delivered at your premises within 15 to 20 working days through cheque.
For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in
TikonaCare

Re: Rude and unprofessional behaviour by Tikona Supervisor

Postby TikonaCare » September 8th, 2018, 5:24 pm

Hey, we are extremely sorry to hear this. We have a strict customer relationship policy. Thank you for bringing the matter to our notice.We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Rude and unprofessional behaviour by Tikona Supervisor

Postby harpreetnandrajog » September 7th, 2018, 4:32 pm

Hi,

Its been four days since i have made the payment and am waiting for the installation for my new connection for user id [protected]. Noone has visited me so far inspite of getting messages that the installation will be done today. I finally spoke to one of the tikona supervisors ankit who has been extremly rude to me rather than being apologitic. He has used very derogatory and insulting language as well as remarks. He says i dont care to inform you weather we will be sending a technician or not to your place. When i finally asked him to give me the ph no of his supervisor as he was being extremely rude he refused to give me the same and has challenged me to do whatso ever i can. I also spoke to their 1800 nobut no one seems to be taking any ownership.
I havent even started my service yet and there seems to be no co ordination or proper communication happening at all. Thats still fine but this kind of a rude behaviour is totally unacceptable. I dont want this service.I dont want such rude and unprofessional people entring my premises.
I have been waiting for 24 hours now after e mailing customersupport and calling the 1860 and havent heard from anyone yet.

Harpreet.
harpreetnandrajog

Return to Grievances & Resolutions