Tikona Service Refund - Fake promises and breaking trust

Re: Tikona Service Refund - Fake promises and breaking trust

Postby TikonaCare » September 18th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby 1122199885 » September 18th, 2018, 12:16 pm

Hi Team,

Any progress with this? The last email I received on 13/09/2018 says that I need to return the modems along with the accessories for processing, which was already returned and the contact provided for authorized representative (SLV ENTERPRISES) does not pick the call at all. I am not sure as to what more is pending.

Also request you to process the final settlement via online as the payment was done using online transaction, which even the tikona customer care agent confirmed that the refund will be provided via online transfer as the payment was done online.

Thank you.

Postby TikonaCare » September 11th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Tikona Service Refund - Fake promises and breaking trust

Postby 1122199885 » September 10th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Hi Team,

I have shifted to a new apartment and raised a request for the service to be shifted to my new location but the engineer who visited my new location informed that the connection is not feasible and due to which I have returned all the devices and cables and collected the acknowledgement slip. However last month I have recharged for the annual plan as I called the customer care & they confirmed the availability of the service in my new location and they informed me that the refund will be processed if in case the service is not available.
But now they are not ready to refund and are giving me options where i can transfer this connection to any of my relatives/friends or wait for the server to be installed in my new location which will take weeks to be setup and they are not even confident about it.
Kindly close my connection and process the full and final settlement.
I also have the recordings where that the customer care agents promised that the amount will be refunded if the new location does not have the service available which they deny now. I can send them if you need.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions