Worst Customer Care service

Re: Worst Customer Care service

Postby TikonaCare » September 13th, 2018, 10:54 am

We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Worst Customer Care service

Postby 1109614110 » September 13th, 2018, 1:22 am

My User I'd 1109614110
I have been using Tikona broadband for the past 4-5 years upto now I had to face this worst experience from your guys now
When I start using Tikona first time I was play a game (Tomy Clancy rainbow six siege) with good ping, latency and no disconnecting problem on it at that time I had to sale my laptop due bad graphics problems
Then after 2years later I bought a new laptop with good performance which I worth rupees 1.5 lakhs
Then this thing happened I had a bad network (latency,ping &disconnection)
While playing the same game which I played on the beginning of new Tikona broadband
Games that I was play (Tomy Clancy rainbow six siege)
I called Tikona customer care and I reported them my problems they told we will solve the problem as soon as possible
On weeks time a person came Mr.D.Rahul he
Said that you had a multiple connection server issue so he said we placed a shield to have a better connection
Then I check nothing changed
After that I had a call from customer care for a review I said that my problems was not solved
After that same techical person call me sir can you make a arrange so that you can show your problem while playing game I took a days leave from my office but no person came to my home
Then I had to call customer care they said he will come tomorrow he came and i have shown my problems with live demo on gameplay I have shown him that latency is jump to another server and ping should be around 30-50ms but it is going for 300-400ms and I played the same game with jio network I was great better then tikona
He took all the proves he needs
He told me we have to said a mail to HQ office but no good and he requested me sir I need one day to clear your issue ASAP
But I gave him one week but he didn't responded to my called or WhatsApp messages
Then for the 3rd time I called Tikona customer care they said we have placed your compliants on high priority with advanced techical person again a person called and he ask all the issue I have to repeat all the issue to that person also he also requested we need your time to check your network problem at home though any desk clone software
I had to take another days leave from my office for 2nd time he checked and took all the proves he require then he said I will send a mail to HQ office but I had a call next day he told me to play the game I had to play repeatly with more issue he told we will call you while we check your problems on live play
But no calls I had to call for 4th times they said we will clear your issue within one day
What I said was I need disconnection they said sir please give some more time don't go disconnection I said ok fine do what you need to do any support from my end go and do what ever you want
Then I got a call you are facing a problem with upload speed issue sir
Because you are running at 6mbps speed plan ok then I told him I called for a upgrade to go 10mbps on independence Day what they told me was we have given you a plan worth 10mbps with unlimited data limit on same bill amount for life long as you can see a advance technical person didn't noticed what plan that I am using the worst call
Later then I got a call sir can you go for upgrade with better upload speed he said the game that you are playing doesn't support your speed plan so go for an upgrade ok then I said tell me the plans
Sir another person will call you for the plan details he said what time can we give you a call I told call me within a 30mins or 1hour Later
Before disconnection the call I told him my game which was good at the beginning of Tikona connection with plan 4mbps
And all the game I played It only requires 1mbps on high recommend settings
Then later I didn't ever got no call
So what did I thought was I am being played like you guys cheat me with marketing knowledge good great marketing

So from my end I searched all the things for my self I took my laptop to my office which my office was using Tikona network which has same plan It had no problems on it

Yesterday another technical person called me I need to check your problems at your home sir I had to explain all the problem again and again I told him sir go do what ever you want please call while checking the problem at my home I didn't got any call till now hmmm I had to give 10 ratings on it

If I don't get It resolved I wanna go for disconnection

Thanking you,
Worst customer service experience

Return to Grievances & Resolutions