Vaishali Gole feedback

Re: Vaishali Gole feedback

Postby TikonaCare » October 3rd, 2018, 2:03 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Vaishali Gole feedback

Postby 1118153326 » October 2nd, 2018, 11:37 am

TIKONA TEAM,

AFTER REPEATED REQUEST / REMINDERS FOR TERMINATION OF INTERNET CONNECTION I WOULD GET CALLS FROM TIKONA FOR DIFFERENT PLANS / OFFERS AND SAID TO GET CHANGED TO OTHER PLANS,REPEATEDLY.
:( EVERY TIME A PERSON CALLS AND I HAVE TOO TELL THEM THE WHOLE STORY AGAIN & AGAIN. IT HAS STARTED FROM 5TH SEP. 2018 TILL NOW (2ND OCT.2018) , MY REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF INTERNET CONNECTION IS IN PROCESS.
:( A NEW LADY (Vaishali Gole) CALLS THIS TIME , AGAIN THE SAME STORY ...NEW PLANS ,WHY YOU WANT TO TERMINATE TIKONA ? ,HOW WILL YOU USE INTERNET AFTERWARDS ? , SPECIAL PLANS FOR FROM BACK END., AFTER ALL THIS WHEN AGAIN TELL I DON'T WANT YOUR CONNECTION THEN WE ARE TAKING YOUR REQUEST IT WILL TAKE 10 DAYS TO PROCESS.

:x MY EXPERIENCE WITH TIKONA WAS VERY BAD ,I WONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO FOR TIKONA INTERNET CONNECTION.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions