GOT CHEATED BY TIKONA

Re: GOT CHEATED BY TIKONA

Postby TikonaCare » November 25th, 2018, 4:57 pm

Hello! We understand from our backend that your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you.
TikonaCare

Re: GOT CHEATED BY TIKONA

Postby TikonaCare » November 18th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Hey, we are extremely sorry that you had to go through this. Thank you for bringing the matter to our notice. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

GOT CHEATED BY TIKONA

Postby madmonkindie » November 17th, 2018, 8:28 pm

MY CUSTOMER ID 1122310811 FARHAD BEHRANA - I GOT CHEATED BY TIKONA SURAT STAFF MOHAMED SHAKIL, MOBILE NUMBER IS 9924443022. HE FORCED ME TO TAKE THE FACEBOOK WIFI, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING THE FREE 2 MONTHS PLAN. I AM GOING TO FILE AN FIR ABOUT TIKONA AND HOW THEY CHEAT WITH NANPURA POLICE STATION AND TRYING TO GET THIS INFORMATION TO DIVYA BHASKAR NEWS AND GUJARAT MITRA. FEW BJP PEOPLE I KNOW I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ALSO PLEASE STOP CHEATING PEOPLE. I WAS FORCED TO SIGN UP, SENDING SMS IN GUJARATI AND SOME FACEBOOK LINK IN GUJARATI. I AM NOT INTERESTED. I AM HAPPY WITH MY UNLIMITED PLAN. PLEASE STOP THIS. I CALLED AND WAS ON HOLD FOR 17 MINUTES AND YOUR CUSTOMER STAFF ALAM WHO DID NOT LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR ALSO. HONESTLY, I HAD BAD EXPERIENCES AND WANT TO MOVE OUT OF TIKONA - I HAVE SHARED THIS INFORMATION THROUGH WHATSAPP WITH THIS MOHAMED SHAKIL, PLEASE CALL ME AND STOP THIS NONSENSE. I DO NOT WANT THIS PLAN TO BE ACTIVE ON MONDAY. FARHAD BEHRANA
madmonkindie

Return to Grievances & Resolutions