SHARE APPELLATE DETAILS

Re: SHARE APPELLATE DETAILS

Postby TikonaCare » December 6th, 2018, 3:13 pm

As per telephonic conversation with our team your issue has been resolved successfully, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Postby madmonkindie » December 4th, 2018, 8:51 am

and since today morning, the internet is not connected. I dont know what is the issue and why do i have to take leave and why cant your engineers who make me take leave from office and come early and dont turn up. Why cant they come at 06:00 PM. It is not late, I cant even get connected to a human and speak to someone about the problem that i am facing. honestly, when the free wifi express gb's get over, i dont want to continue. You can return the money that i have paid till march 2019 and finish off the contract.

I want to speak to a higher authority but no one is assisting. My son who has lived abroad and is here in India does not even understand Gujarati and hindi and cant read ... Your tikona wifi page loads in gujarati.. it is so frustrating that everytime we have to change the language.

Why is the service gone from excellent to pathetic / worse customer service staff who calls up and shouts at you too. No politeness in them .. Please ask your team to call me and I will share my son's number and you all can call him and speak to him as he is at home.
madmonkindie

Postby TikonaCare » November 28th, 2018, 9:03 pm

As per telephonic conversation with our team your issue has been addressed successfully, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » November 28th, 2018, 8:10 pm

We’ve received your details and our team is working towards servicing you with the best customer experience. Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

SHARE APPELLATE DETAILS

Postby madmonkindie » November 28th, 2018, 5:48 pm

i have written numerous times and have asked your customer support to call me in regards to my complaint however till date i have not received any phone call. I had to take leave and come home and the technician who refused to come after 6 pm has not come. It is past 540 pm and there is no sign of him as he is busy.

Internet connection is not working, the log in page is not loading and the speed is less than 2MBPS. I cannot speak to a customer support team member by calling the toll free number. it is very frustrating and is making me sick and my BP goes high and I have to be under medication because of tikona. In all these years, you all have messed it up so badly.

I have no clue what this facebook wifi express is. No one called up and explained the plan, no one sent any email. Just some terrorist sort of people who called up and started asking me to sign up for this plan. I have no clue about it.

It has become very frustrating detailing with you all. Please share the appellate details so I can complain as there is no point of writing to anyone else.

farhad behrana
madmonkindie

Return to Grievances & Resolutions