No internet access

Re: No internet access

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2018, 2:41 pm

As per telephonic conversation with our team your Ex Press WiFi related issue been addressed successfully, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Re: No internet access

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2018, 10:59 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have.We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

No internet access

Postby harshree » December 3rd, 2018, 5:34 pm

Hi
My user id is 1103219031
Since the last 2 days i am not getting the login page and instead i am being shown a "Tikona Express-wifi" page wherein i need to compulsorily signup for some free data, if i want to login.
I have registered a complaint no- 1-5487501484, in this regards and i am being told that i would get a call regarding this soon.
My question is why cannot you immediately provide a solution when i am not interested in any such free data offer?
Why do i need to wait for a call wherein i will be explained the free offer ( for which i have received numerous calls till date) and then again i will be asked to wait.
The surprising thing is there is even no means to bypaas this annoying express wifi page. As someone on this forum has already pointed out "there is no information anywhere about this offer and just a bunch of strangers calling up and asking you to sign up for this offer"
I have been using Tikona since the last 8 years but i certainly did not expect such behavior from your side.
As a consumer i have a right to choose if i want to enroll in a particular offer or not.

Please solve this asap otherwise i will be forced to terminate my account.

Thanks
Munindra Mehta
harshree

Return to Grievances & Resolutions