INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN AGAIN

Re: INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN AGAIN

Postby TikonaCare » December 6th, 2018, 3:10 pm

As per telephonic conversation with our team your issue has been resolved successfully, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Postby madmonkindie » December 4th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Net is working now. Please do not close the complaint now. Please wait for a day or two.
madmonkindie

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2018, 12:22 pm

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution. We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2018, 10:58 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have.We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN AGAIN

Postby madmonkindie » December 4th, 2018, 6:35 am

AGAIN, I AM FACING A PROBLEM AND HAVE TO USE LTE TO SEND THIS COMPLAINT. CONNECTION IS DOWN AND I HAVE REGISTERED A COMPLAINT. MY SON'S EXAM'S ARE THERE AND HE NEEDS CONNECTION. CAN YOU PLEASE ASK THE ENGINEER TO VISIT MY PREMISES ASAP AND GET THE WORK DONE. SINCE THIS WIFI EXPRESS HAS STARTED I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEMS. I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE IF THIS IS THE WAY. RELIANCE BROADBAND IS COMING TO SURAT AND PEOPLE WILL LEAVE TIKONA
madmonkindie

Return to Grievances & Resolutions