Not realocated to my new location due to selling new plans

Re: Not realocated to my new location due to selling new pla

Postby TikonaCare » February 23rd, 2019, 9:22 am

As per telephonic conversation with our team your issue has been addressed, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Re: Not realocated to my new location due to selling new pla

Postby TikonaCare » January 23rd, 2019, 7:11 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Not realocated to my new location due to selling new plans

Postby 123215538 » January 22nd, 2019, 11:47 pm

Not satisfied with Tikona shifting service. Tikona team was forcefully closed my account when I was request to shift my connection from old location to new location. Due to selling new plans technical team and support team forcefully closed my existing connection (which I was used since a 5 years) with reason that the on new location don't have signal but on next day new seller visited on my new location and told me that this location is good for tikona new plans.. so it means when I was brought connection that time I was paid the installation charges which is non-refundable and now tikona again asking me to paid the new installation charges with new plan or buy higher amount plan.
Tikona don't to stay with them for long time. So guys before buy service think on this... hope my comment will help you for right decision.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions