Very bad customer handling service

Re: Very bad customer handling service

Postby TikonaCare » February 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future, you will be charged 2 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Very bad customer handling service

Postby TikonaCare » February 16th, 2019, 11:33 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have.We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Very bad customer handling service

Postby Pradeep P » February 15th, 2019, 3:19 pm

Hi,

I have been using Tikona services from past 3 years and happen to go for an disconnection as my house had to be renovated, but they said they have an option for safe custody. So I was fine to go with safe custody which went for more than 5 months, but now I had got a bill for the month of January where-in the connection was resumed back only on February 6 after calling to customer care.

Here is where it has started with new problems that when I haven't used internet for the month of January and had made it clear to all the Tikona executives whoever I had spoken that when I haven't got my connection for the month of January then why should I pay the bill and stop calling me, then to avoid late fee charges I had happened to pay Rs. 400 and thought they would make this amount adjusted to my next bill for the month of February which I have started using now. This isnt still stopped and everyday they call me several times to pay balance overdue amount and I'm fed-up with these calls, have asked them to disconnect it and would take some other customer oriented connection.

They really dont know to handle genuine customers and never value them.

Thanks.

regards,
Pradeep
9XXXXXXXX6
Pradeep P

Return to Grievances & Resolutions