Very Poor Service and internet speed issue since 2 months

Re: Very Poor Service and internet speed issue since 2 month

Postby TikonaCare » February 26th, 2019, 8:59 pm

As per telephonic conversation with our team your query has been addressed successfully, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Re: Very Poor Service and internet speed issue since 2 month

Postby TikonaCare » February 20th, 2019, 6:05 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have.We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Very Poor Service and internet speed issue since 2 months

Postby manishsinha200389 » February 20th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is to bring your information that your service team is not able to resolve my internet issue since 2 months. No service person sent to my house also I have to take leave from my office to just seat with your team for resolving internet issue.

I am really upset and get troubled with tikona service, if you were not able to give the internet speed then do not promise to your customers.

You always took rental on time and if it gets delayed you charge us late fee. Why should we pay the rent if we dont get internet??

Whenever I talked with you service team they always follow the same process, 'sir adapter off kijiye phir on kijiye', lan cable direct system me laga k dekhiye.

I have seen first time such kind of service, if someone is calling you so many times for internet speed then you must take it as a serious issue.

I talked with your team today and I must say no one knows nothing, may call was forwareded two times and at the end your technical expert team said, "sir at your and our end everting is fine there is an network issue and networ team is working on it".

Thay have also failed to give me probable time to resolve the issue.
manishsinha200389

Return to Grievances & Resolutions