Never Recomoned Worst Service Support

Re: Never Recomoned Worst Service Support

Postby TikonaCare » March 9th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future, you will be charged 2 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Never Recomoned Worst Service Support

Postby TikonaCare » March 9th, 2019, 10:36 am

This doesn’t seem right and we regret the inconvenience caused. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Never Recomoned Worst Service Support

Postby 1123239959 » March 9th, 2019, 10:23 am

Never Recommend to anyone, suggest go to more other reliable Services provider. Tikona Field Services Engineers are not capable to handle technical problem, even they not know the technical installation procedure. They work for technology firm without any technical support tool. Also ATS is not understand users problem and just try to close service request ASAP without provide any support solutions. Please aware even they not provide any CAF related information to user. My CAF is not filled till date and not provide any CAF acknowledgement. All Sales & Service Staff making false statement and not reply email. currently I am stopped using connection, due to they treat like monopoly vendor in my location and think customer is not priority.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions