Service Deactivation Account Closure

Re: Service Deactivation Account Closure

Postby TikonaCare » April 8th, 2019, 10:48 am

Hello! Awaiting your details so that our team can get in touch with you!
TikonaCare

Re: Service Deactivation Account Closure

Postby TikonaCare » April 8th, 2019, 9:09 am

This doesn’t seem right and we regret the inconvenience caused. Please DM us your customer ID so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution.
TikonaCare

Service Deactivation Account Closure

Postby Aniruddha Barua » April 7th, 2019, 1:04 pm

I have been requesting customer care, the local area manager and the agent who got me the connection to close my Tikona Account. It has been months. All I hear from customer care is that my email Id is not registered but it is the email ID in my Tikona self care account. I have proof. Also , when I call customer care they say that "we have made a note of the call". There is no call back ever. If I call my agent he tells me to contact customer care. I have paid nearly 4k for a connection I have never used since Tikona connection is not allowed in my building anymore. I have asked for refund and asked them to collect their router etc since last year but no response.

What a fraud company. Please return me my money or at least, deactivate my connection. And stop this scam of Tikona lawyer calling from Delhi scam. It has cost me 1600 rupees because I thought it was an actual lawyer from Tikona. But it was all SCAM.
Aniruddha Barua

Return to Grievances & Resolutions