Slow internet and frequent disconnection

Re: Slow internet and frequent disconnection

Postby TikonaCare » April 18th, 2019, 3:49 pm

As per telephonic conversation with our team your issue has been addressed successfully, please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434 for any further assistance.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » April 17th, 2019, 4:39 pm

We have tried calling on your registered mobile number, however, there was no response from your side.
We request you to provide a convenient date, time and alternate contact number (if any) so that our concerned team can contact you for permanent resolution.
TikonaCare

Postby Equebal » April 11th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Logged a complain yesterday at 11 am. That internet was completely down. I have been told that an engineer will be assigned and will get details in SMS. I have neither received any SMS nor received any call even after more than 30 hours. Just called customer care and they informed that complain has been closed as issue was resolved.
I am not sure what the hell Tikona is doing? The service was restored for may be an hour in morning and complain was closed. Its again down completely. Do you guys really bother about providing a permanent resolution.
Equebal

Postby TikonaCare » April 11th, 2019, 10:30 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Slow internet and frequent disconnection

Postby Equebal » April 10th, 2019, 3:29 pm

Hello,
I am facing the issue since day one of installation. However, No solution has been provided despite of repetitive complain. The real problem is that you guys only focus on temporary solution. If issue is recurring every 2-3 days or every week for last 4 months then you must focus on identifying root cause of the issue. I don;t want to continue with a provider who is unable to fix the issue in 4 months. Either fix the issue with in next 2 weeks or i will definitely go for disconnection. I don;t want to waste my time with a service provider who does not care about customer satisfaction.
Equebal

Return to Grievances & Resolutions