Slow Internet and latency issue

Re: Slow Internet and latency issue

Postby TikonaCare » April 17th, 2019, 6:13 pm

We have tried calling on your registered mobile number, however, there was no response from your side. With regards to your concern,We have checked and no issue found from our end. For any further issues/queries, contact on 1-860-3000-3434.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » April 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution. We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.
TikonaCare

Postby jaykishanwala » April 15th, 2019, 10:16 am

Hello,
I am really not at all satisfied with your services yesterday I got a message that my issue has been solved which was not, is this kind of customer service you guys are providing, this is not at all acceptable please initiate a refund and discontinue you internet service from my home. I am just fed up with your internet every week it becomes slow. At the time of installation you guys guaranteed that there will be no disconnection or no speed loss, just telling your customers a lie.
jaykishanwala

Postby TikonaCare » April 14th, 2019, 9:31 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Slow Internet and latency issue

Postby jaykishanwala » April 14th, 2019, 12:27 am

Hello,
I am facing the issue since day one of installation. However, No solution has been provided despite of repetitive complain. The real problem is that you guys only focus on temporary solution. If issue is recurring every week for last many months then you must focus on identifying root cause of the issue. I dont want to continue with a provider who is unable to fix the issue in many months. I also addressed the latency issue to the technician but the problem was never solved. I play games on my laptop and the latency is very poor in all the games. The issue of latency only persist in tikona only I did not get any of the troubles in other service provider I used last couple of years. Either fix the issue within next few or i will definitely go for disconnection and also opt for the refund of the amount because the internet is ever working properly. I dont want to waste my time with a service provider who does not care about customer satisfaction.
jaykishanwala

Return to Grievances & Resolutions