complaint

Re: complaint

Postby TikonaCare » April 18th, 2019, 2:03 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: complaint

Postby TikonaCare » April 17th, 2019, 10:39 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

complaint

Postby 1123981949 » April 16th, 2019, 7:01 pm

one of the most fuck all services ever faced in my life right from the person whom i got the services mr. ghanshyam and all the agents i spoke to from customer care none have an idea whats going on... first they tell me your bldg cannot have tikona connection without even visiting the premises the engineer name is milind, then when i call to disconnect the services they say its not possible coz the engineer did not visit ,,, now is it my problem still i kept my patience for three days no ans from them ,,, when i call them after three days they say we cannot cancel the services and we don't have refund policy where as its just been a week i brought services and i did not even get the service for which i have to pay 2500.... and this one representative viraj first he says i cant be able to call the engineer then somehow after 30 min conversation connects me to the guy and he says we cannot provide services in the bldg coz of some network issue and now its their problem or lack of good services now when i have no option than cancelling it but they say we wont refund your money i mean this is completely stupid who ever owns this company is running a fraud you people cant provide the service and take people money waste their time and lie to customer .... would never recommend any one this company they are just thief

Return to Grievances & Resolutions