Speed issue & Connectivity Issue

Re: Speed issue & Connectivity Issue

Postby TikonaCare » May 9th, 2019, 11:57 am

Hi! Currently you are able to use services and there is no service issue for your account.For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.
TikonaCare

Re: Speed issue & Connectivity Issue

Postby TikonaCare » May 2nd, 2019, 5:11 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Speed issue & Connectivity Issue

Postby swapnilbhattad » May 2nd, 2019, 3:02 pm

I registered speed issue complaint on 27th April.How many days it takes to resolve this?

My plan is 40 Mbps and I'm getting speed of 2-3 Mbps.
I purchased high speed plan because of my work which I'm unable to do in such low speed.
What's the use of my plan being active for more than 10 days when I'm not getting service for which I'm paying.

Either sort out the issue at the earliest or disconnect the connection and refund my money back. I'll get connection from diff ISP.
This is the worst ISP I'm experiencing which takes such long span of time to resolve such simple issues.
Your customer care is also worst as whenever I try to call I just get to hear you have already registered a complaint and then the call is hung up.
I also know I have registered a complaint, what you guys are trying to achieve by repeating same information in that call. Common I didn't call up to hear instead I'm calling to report something.
For the past 2 days I didn't even have connectivity which got restored tomorrow afternoon.

Is this the kind of experience that you guys want to give to your customers and for what you are charging me when I'm not getting what I'm paying for?
swapnilbhattad

Return to Grievances & Resolutions