Request for disconnection Frustrated by Tikona service

Re: Request for disconnection Frustrated by Tikona service

Postby TikonaCare » May 27th, 2019, 7:10 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Request for disconnection Frustrated by Tikona service

Postby TikonaCare » May 7th, 2019, 9:32 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Request for disconnection Frustrated by Tikona service

Postby gautam6231 » May 7th, 2019, 5:39 am

Apropos to trail mail, this is to inform you that it is been my worst experience with Tikona so far. if you see i have already email their support team in November in order to discontinue my service, also the email which i sent that was at my last of hope wherein again i did not received any response from they. Now all of a sudden after few month now i am been threaten by some people calling from tikona everyday asking me to pay pending charges which have not used and over an over they have added penalty charges which they never informed me.
All though i have paid the outstanding amount for which i never used. I would like to request you for a refund from the same. you can refer to the mail which was sent to costumer care for your reference. You may also call me on +91 70XXXXX19

Gautam Kumar

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, May 6, 2019 at 4:36 PM
Subject: Fwd: Frustrated by Tikona service
To: <priyanka.sharma75320@gmail.com>

Dear Ms Sharma,

Namaste!!

Apropos to trail mail, kindly go through the trail mail which has been sent to Tikona customer service after the last payment made in order to discontinue the service and connection. I have clearly mentioned them I’m not using the device anymore. I don’t understand why should I pay penalty or any charges which I have not used. It’s not that I have not called them. I did called them informing the same. With this I understand that either the company is fraud or cheating their customers or they hire those people who don’t understand anything.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Thank you and Warm Regards
Gautam Kumar

Please excuse any tpyos as it was sent from my iPhone.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Gautam Kumar <gautam.kumar7@icloud.com>
> Date: 25 April 2019 at 13:35:08 IST
> To: customercare@tikona.in
> Subject: Re: Frustrated by Tikona service
>
> Take care of trail mail. FYI
>
> Warm Regards
> Gautam Kumar
>
>
> On 24-Apr-2019, at 01:40, gautam.kumar6231@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Reference trail mail, this is to inform you that I’m not using your service since November 2018. I can’t understand how your customer support team is working if they can’t reply to my email or and give me a proper response. Today was again case wherein I I was threatened over phone.
>>
>> Once again I’m informing you to discontinue my all services provider by Tikona as Don’t have any connectivity, if not any charges coming up or pending I will not be responsible for it.
>>
>> Warm Regards
>> Gautam Kumar
>> +91 70XXXXXXX19
>>
>> Please excuse any tpyos as it was sent from my iPhone.
>>
>> On 17-Jan-2019, at 18:38, gautam.kumar6231@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> With reference to trail mail
>>> My user ID is 1122506979
>>>
>>> I have already sent an email requesting to discontinue the Tikona service. However no one revert on email neither anyone get in touch with me on this regard. And now again I’m started getting call from you to pay the due.. I don’t understand what I’m paying for when I have Not used your service.
>>>
>>> Warm Regards
>>> Gautam Kumar
>>>
>>>
>>> Please excuse any tpyos as it was sent from my iPhone.
>>>
>>> On 04-Dec-2018, at 15:47, gautam.kumar6231@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>>> With reference to below email
>>>> My user ID is 1122506979
>>>>
>>>> Still now I haven’t received any response from your support team and this the worst and I’m regretting for purchasing your worth service and again I’m requesting you to take out your broadband since it’s not working and I’m tired of calling and requesting to fix the same to your useless serious help desk and it’s more then two month now and till now it’s not yet fixed .... and with the same again it’s my humble request to you please take out the Broadband or disconnect the connectivity otherwise I won’t be bearing the charges for any future outstanding.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Warm Regards
>>>> Gautam Kumar
>>>> +91 70XXXXXX19
>>>>
>>>> Please excuse any tpyos as it was sent from my iPhone.
>>>>
>>>>> On 28-Nov-2018, at 20:11, gautam.kumar6231@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey
>>>>>
>>>>> I’m user ID is 1122506979
>>>>>
>>>>> Refer to email subject and please take away your TiKona broadband router as soon as possible. If not then I’m not be responsible for any further future outstanding bill. Is already been more then 2 months since I am complaining, however not any more I’m already very tired of call your useless senior support desk. Now with my humble request you please take out the Broadband or disconnect the connectivity otherwise I want be bearing the charges for any future outstanding.
>>>>>
>>>>> Contact number: 70XXXXXXX19
>>>>>
>>>>> Thankyou
>>>>> Gautam Kumar
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
gautam6231

Return to Grievances & Resolutions