worst service ever experienced, please don't take tikona

Re: worst service ever experienced, please don't take tikona

Postby TikonaCare » May 15th, 2019, 10:53 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: worst service ever experienced, please don't take tikona

Postby TikonaCare » May 13th, 2019, 1:51 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

worst service ever experienced, please don't take tikona

Postby 1123273844 » May 11th, 2019, 11:25 pm

hi friends, I will tell you the reason why you shouldn't take tikona.
My user id - 1123273844. ( FRIENDS PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS)

I have requested for a disconnection with tikona on 10th May 2019 with a Ticket Number 1-5789812111 with a great difficulty after numerous forceful disagreement by tikona for disconnection and i was promised that within 10 days my connection will be disconnected but if this doesn't happen, i will directly file a complaint against tikona in forceful engagement with the customer to use the service. The problems what i faced with tikona are listed below, please my people get educated with these awareness and choose wisely and stay away from unnecessary problems.

1. First problem is incorrect billing system by tikona in every bill of mine 4 to 10 rupees would be added extra in my bill, thinking that the customer won't go through the billing calculation ( for example this question is for tikona, on my 25th Feb bill the balance amount which tikona has of my money (because of plan change) should be 563.83(bill number KA0219B000367578) but tikona says its just 561 and after plan change my due without GST should be 710, which i'm suppose to pay (bill number KA0419B000401840) but tikona automated bill says 713.53. hOW? And tikona has this automated renewal system where if your interested or not you are forced to use there services.

2. Poor customer care team by tikona, first of all tikona should understand that every indian will not be knowing the hindi language, these customer care people only know hindi Language and speaks to explain the bill amount to a non-hindi knower person and the customer care people are not educated with sample math calculation to help you out and these people make fake promises of wave off money to the customer and disconnects the call if they aren't able to face the problems.

3. I have a registered and alternative number with tikona, so one day i happen to call tikona from my mom's and my brother's number which isn't registered with tikona to inquiry about the incorrect billing charges, I haven't paid the bills from 24th March reason I needed an explanation for my incorrect billing charges. I ended up getting false explanation and promises from tikona. My current outstanding is 1077.87( with late charge) and on 10th May i spoke with a customer care agent name pranali and she agreed with the incorrect billing and promised me a wavier in my late fee charge of 118 and disconnection request but later i ended up with nothing, my outstanding is still 1077.87 as of 11th May and I call tikona to ask about the wave off but the agent told me that if you disconnect our service, i will provide you with the wave off. This is how tikona trap you to stay and once you don't pay the dues, these people starts to call 8 to 10 times a day in the registered number and recent i noticed that they started to call my mom's and brother's number which i haven't been registered with tikona. My question is who gave tikona the rights to use my mom's and brother's number to communicate.

4. And finally, forceful fake promises on disconnection, these people never led you to disconnect from tikona. I called up tikona to raise for a disconnection on 10th may, as soon as you speak about disconnection these people start to make false promise and if the customer doesn't listen then they ended disconnecting your call. My friends remember one thing once you take up tikona connection you are trapped and please remember until you disconnect legally from tikona, your billing process will continue and you may have to face the burden of clearing the dues no matter to use these services or not. If you don't pay these people will threat you with legal notice and house visits.

Please don't take TIKONA connection, this is a fraud company which cheats people with fake promises. If my connection is not disconnect before 20th may ( that is 10th Day) then i'm going to approach legal action against tikona and i confirm that unless and until my connection is disconnected i'm not going to pay off the dues to tikona. Why i'm not paying now reason is i'm afraid once i pay off, tikona doesn't disconnect my services.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions