Help me with my disconnection request

Re: Help me with my disconnection request

Postby TikonaCare » June 11th, 2019, 12:05 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, there are no dues pending against your account.

For any further issues/queries please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Help me with my disconnection request

Postby TikonaCare » June 3rd, 2019, 10:24 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Help me with my disconnection request

Postby Kalyana 15 » June 2nd, 2019, 11:57 pm

Hi Team,

In response to the below email from Tikona, Please do the below needful,

I contacted the agent provided in the email below, Mr. K PALANISAMY at 7708784337. But the agent have discontinued his job with Tikona.

Can you please assign a different agent for my query?

Also I got Tikona connection about 2 years ago, and during that time, Tikona installed some devices on the rooftop of apartment as a cumulative of many connections to other houses as well and they didn't offered me any modem or router device, Instead I purchased a TP Link device on my own in Flipkart.

Please help me out with the query, I tried to reach Customer care couple of times but they are facing some issues on their desktop.

I'm vacating the house and hand-overing the key to my house in a day or two. So please requesting you to complete the formalities as early as possible.

Thanks,
Kalyana Sundaresan
Tikona id-1120995398

==========================================================================
Dear Customer,

Service disconnection has been initiated for Your Tikona User ID 1120995398.

You will not be able to use the Services now.

The account will be closed on receipt of CPE/ roof top device/cable by the Company in working condition and settlement of all balance outstanding. Penalty/damages, if applicable, will be charged in the final bill, towards breach of terms of service. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working condition, the company would charge the subscriber Rs. 1,500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working condition towards penalty / damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans.

The request for refund will be considered in case of Tikona's inability to restore the connectivity due to reasons such as site out of service, due to permission issues or other situations with similar effect. No refund is applicable in any other cases.

You will receive final bill on next billing date. You will not be charged any Recurring/Rental charges after the Final Bill period in which usage is seen or request for Service disconnection was registered (whichever is later). A full month (as per Bill Period) shall be counted in case the usage/ request is for part of the bill Period. Your Bill period is indicated on your Tikona Service Bill.

You can contact our authorized representative Mr. K PALANISAMY at 7708784337 to return the CPE/ roof top device/cable.

We thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you and we look forward to your association with Tikona in future.

In case you have any query please write to us on customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id.

Regards,
Tikona Care
Kalyana 15

Return to Grievances & Resolutions