Service/Disconnection issue.

Re: Service/Disconnection issue.

Postby TikonaCare » July 17th, 2019, 9:22 am

Dear Subscriber,

With regards to your complaint we have sent a mail to your registered e-mail address dated on 12th Jul'19. For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards
Team Tikona
TikonaCare

Re: Service/Disconnection issue.

Postby TikonaCare » July 13th, 2019, 9:05 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Service/Disconnection issue.

Postby 1123711198 » July 11th, 2019, 10:56 pm

Hi,
I got a new Tikona connection with id 1123711198 in February 2019 with quarterly payment of 2150 rs. In this period from Feb to May 2019, I faced frequent disconnection, speed related issues and raised complaint again and again but no luck.

Then in May also I did payment for next 3 months i.e May to August on assurance from Tikona person that we would update your connection with 10Mbps speed and that would resolve the problem. But no luck with services. To end this problem I decided to terminate the connection and raised a request for the same on 1st July 2019 on Tikona customer care # and I was told that it would be disconnected by 11th July as this process takes around 10 days. In this duration my connection was still not working as usual. I got repetitive calls from Tikona senior desk people to take back my disconnection request. Every representative out rightly says there would be no refund to you neither tariff nor excess payments

Now today (11th July) Tikona person (Rohit) tells me that since you have paid till 6th August , we will not disconnect this and you have to bear with this and also there would be no refund to you as this is against company policy.

This is sort of a fraud with a customer who is doing on time payment and not getting service. Even I have paid excess money 2167 as tariff rates reduced,which is around 350 rupee more than of actual subscription fees for tenure May to August and Tikona refuses to pay my extra money also.

I am feeling cheated and would like to take this matter as urgent to be resolved . If not resolved it's imperative for me to take this matter to Consumer Forum so that other people are not cheated by this company and it's policies.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions