Internet not working from last 2 dyas

Re: Internet not working from last 2 dyas

Postby TikonaCare » October 19th, 2019, 10:39 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note, the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the backend.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Internet not working from last 2 dyas

Postby TikonaCare » October 11th, 2019, 9:41 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Internet not working from last 2 dyas

Postby 1124303145 » October 9th, 2019, 12:52 pm

I have called your customer care number for register complaint against internet not working from last 2 days.. call connected after 30 mints and executive not getting voice properly so he disconnected my call. again the call contented after 20 mints . IVR it is giving instruction that expected call connecting time is max 1 mint or 4 mints. my internet is not working from last 2 days aim requesting them my brother is at home toady so please align engineer to resolve issue but they are not ready they told us it will take another one day for provide solution, in every 2 months this problem is occurring..
For advance payment i have receivedl 4-5 times calls in a one day and for services you guys not co coordinating on call .only sending SMS your issue will solve in some time and all.when we want internet on urgent basis always occurs this type of problem,Team if you are providing this type of service so how can we will with you in future. tele executive guys are not co ordinating properly without listening our issue they are disconnected calls. Miss. sonali and one guy idont have his name. so please check and kindly solve my issue on today itself . it is very much hectic services getting from your end.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions