Withdrawal of Subscription : Refund still pending.

Re: Withdrawal of Subscription : Refund still pending.

Postby TikonaCare » December 1st, 2019, 10:38 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greeting from Tikona,

Refund Cheque will be dispatched to your register address within 15-20 working days through cheque.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Withdrawal of Subscription : Refund still pending.

Postby TikonaCare » November 26th, 2019, 9:57 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Withdrawal of Subscription : Refund still pending.

Postby 1125104495 » November 22nd, 2019, 11:37 pm

I had opted for the 25mbps unlimited data plan for 3 months about 20 days back. I paid for it online and the connection person came but unfortunately, due to some society issues, he could not set the new machine. I called the customer care and asked for a refund through the same online process by which I had paid earlier. They told me to send a mail to Customer care and so I did. They even told me they had initiated the process of closing my account and sending the refund.
I got a request number in the mail as an automated reply from Customer care. However, I did not receive any further assistance regarding this and not a single word. I had to call customer care multiple times since then and every time a new guy takes up request, assures me that it will get done and keeps me on hold for God knows why.
It has been 15 days and I'm still struggling to get my refund. I had also tried to contact the Appellate Authority via mail by sending him the request number I had got from the automated reply from Customer Care earlier. But in reply, they wrote that they cannot process my request as they need the docket number, which last I checked, was same as the request no. I got from customer care.

Here's my request no.: 1-7516832008

I want you to kindly process my refund as soon as possible as it is getting frustrating for me and I would like to refrain myself from taking any legal steps further if not pushed.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions