Threatening Call

Re: Threatening Call

Postby TikonaCare » December 1st, 2019, 10:39 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

You can contact our authorized representative OMSAI ENTERPRISE at 9594123557 for return of Modem (Roof Top device).

Post modem recovery please write to customercare@tikona.in along with modem recovery receipt or call at our customer care number to inform the same.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Threatening Call

Postby TikonaCare » November 26th, 2019, 10:00 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Threatening Call

Postby akki_coool2 » November 25th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Hello Team,

I was using your tikona broadband and discontinued the services because of some personal reason. I have emailed to Tikona Team (Cusotmercare) to disconnect my connection and send me the bill, so that i can pay it. From that time there is no response from your side. Its been 4 months. Now, i am getting a call from some advocate who is threatening me to pull me to the court. Is this is the way you respond to your customers? Is this is the way you collect your money? I have never said that i wont pay, i just asked to lookout the issue and let me know the amount which is genuine.
Please lookinto this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Akash
akki_coool2

Return to Grievances & Resolutions