Kudos to Tikona for Cheating us again

Re: Kudos to Tikona for Cheating us again

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2019, 10:17 am

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona
TikonaCare

Re: Kudos to Tikona for Cheating us again

Postby TikonaCare » December 1st, 2019, 10:30 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please share your register mobile number or service ID so that we can assist you in better manner.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Kudos to Tikona for Cheating us again

Postby Avisek Mukhopadhyay » November 25th, 2019, 5:39 pm

I made a payment for a new connection on Friday but have not received any update or response yet. I called the customer care office yesterday but the customer care disconnected my line impolitely if I may add. The 48 HRS TAT is already going to be over within which I was told a new connection would be installed but of no use. Tikona has been a pathetic service provider ever.I have had bad experience in Mumbai previously but then I gave them a chance in Gurgaon and to my surprise there service was better but there billing was pathetic with all there hidden charges when I had to get rid of them. However, since there service was good I thought of giving it another try but this time they were back with there poor service again. One of the most pathetic companies to get a supply from. I guess people like us keeps this company afloat. Actually lack of service from companies like Airtel who have a good after sales service in many areas is a major reason that this sort of shitty companies are still in business. Anyways, coming to the point of buying a new connection from Tikona be very cautious while doing so. There service is pathetic and they are cheaters too which is a deadly combination to beat.
Avisek Mukhopadhyay

Return to Grievances & Resolutions