Worst Service

Re: Worst Service

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2019, 10:18 am

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona
TikonaCare

Re: Worst Service

Postby TikonaCare » December 1st, 2019, 10:32 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please share your register mobile number or service ID so that we can assist you in better manner.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Worst Service

Postby Dhawal Shah » November 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm

Hi

The WORST SERVICE i have seen till Date

I have booked for the new connection on 20/11/2019, and i was promised for installation within 48Hrs. but till date installation is not Done.
After calling several times on there toll free no. they always just kept on promising tomorrow it will be done. this time when i ask call executive to transfer the call to his senior the first time he kept me on hold for more than 20mins and then call got disconnected, again i was forced to call on there toll free no. and this time this person directly refused to transfer the call to his senior and said there is no senior on the desk, after continuously insisting to transfer the call to his senior at last again after a long hold this time some Mr. Venu Gopal (as per his say he is Senior Floor Assistant) come on the call and again one more day promise for me.
And tikona does not even have the Courtesy to call the customer and give them the reason for the delay. today after a long fight i got call from there Vashi office and they give me the reason that they don't have the device for new connection.
WORST SERVICE
Dhawal Shah

Return to Grievances & Resolutions