False claim by the service provider

TikonaCare

Re: False claim by the service provider

Post by TikonaCare » December 31st, 2019, 6:00 pm

Dear Mr. ANINDYA SHUKLA,

Greetings from Tikona!!

With reference to your request for shifting of your connection, we were trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however there was no response from your side.
We regret to inform you that our installation team has declared your requested location as not feasible (i.e. services cannot be installed due to non-availability of coverage or
Coverage available is not meeting the quality standards set by Tikona to provide consistent and high quality service).

Please note your last bill generate on 26-Sep-2019 is for the period 04-Sep-19 to 25-Feb-20.
We request you continue using our service on your existing location and your account will remain active till 25-Feb-20.

Manage your Tikona account at your fingertips in the most convenient way! Download My Tikona App https://goo.gl/Q1L7jh.

Please feel free to contact us on 1860 3000 3434 or You can also write to us on customercare@tikona.in Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: False claim by the service provider

Post by TikonaCare » December 10th, 2019, 10:33 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

False claim by the service provider

Post by 1124804405 » December 6th, 2019, 11:58 pm

When i was getting a connection for wifi from tikona i was shifting connection from airtel to tikona due to speed issue. First the company (the person who came to tell me about the plans and services in this connection tikona) claimed that the connection speed in my area is having available speed of 25mbps and 10mbps and suggested me to try 10 mbps speed for experience the speed of tikona wifi. After that when my connection started i was not satisfied about the speed and wanted to convert it into 25mbps but comulpany said its not available in my area and let me stuck in 10mbps plan. And then they said "it will be provided in short time like 2 to 3 weeks" since then its 2 months same words are repeated and false claim are provided by the company. Than i want to shift my connection to different address and the one who installed tikona connection at my house told me that when u want to relocate or shift your connection to different location than it will be of free of cost but same when i applied for the shift for connection at different location the company told me that it will charge me 250 Rupees shifting charge which was told me that it was free. Its the worst condition that this company (service provider) has put me on. I will definitely stop using tikona when my time period is over due to these false came and fraud. Simply disappointed from this network and now i am thinking to change the connection due to these things happening.