Worst Experience

TikonaCare

Re: Worst Experience

Post by TikonaCare » February 5th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note, the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the backend.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Worst Experience

Post by TikonaCare » January 25th, 2020, 10:03 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Worst Experience

Post by 1125480687 » January 24th, 2020, 5:15 pm

Once again a bad experience with Tikona sales & service engineer. As per earlier experience where Sales executive had made false commitments & given false information, this again sales executive Mr. Aditya came to me for a new connection on 20th Jan 2020 and promised me to start the service same day, since I hadn't had a wifi router, he told me that if I will make the payment today he will arrange a standby router till I get my new router. Installation engineer Mr. Asif asked for extra payment just to enter cable through conceal duck & proper installation. The connection was not activated the same day. On 22nd Jan when I called customer care to cancel the order and refund, Aditya made my user ID & password.

Needless to say that Mr. Aditya failed to provide any standby router, when I received my own router I informed them on 23rd, did a few followups, today its 24th Jan and still waiting for someone to fix internet cable & router in my house. Interestingly, the installation engineer reported to the company that "installation has been completed". On your first login, Tikona software asks for feedback, I gave negative feedback and mentioned in the comment box that "Installation is incomplete" still No call from the company to ask what went wrong.

Now they started asking me to do a followup with Engineer, so we have no work left than to chase Tikona engineer and call customer care... because now you have made payment and customer care says, if you cancel the order you will get your money back in 25-30 days... WOW! Kudos!

Thankfully, Mr. Rishikesh, Sr. staff, has registered my complaint... let's see how long Tikona takes to attend my complaint.