48 hours are a myth! Poor customer support and service

TikonaCare

Re: 48 hours are a myth! Poor customer support and service

Post by TikonaCare » February 4th, 2020, 10:30 am

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not yet shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards
Team Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: 48 hours are a myth! Poor customer support and service

Post by TikonaCare » January 31st, 2020, 10:55 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please share your register mobile number or service ID so that we can assist you in better manner.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Rupal K

48 hours are a myth! Poor customer support and service

Post by Rupal K » January 30th, 2020, 11:26 am

When I placed a request for new installation, I was promised within 48 hours an engineer shall visit and complete the installation. It's day 3 today, but nothing has happened so far, except for inconvenience and trouble to me. The customer support has no clue and answers. I am a working woman and literally stayed back at home yesterday and today because I was promised that someone would come. But it was very simple for all company representatives to say installation will surely happen by 31st Jan- Day 5!
If the company is so prompt in taking the payment, why can't the same promptness be shown in installation and completion of request. I wonder how the service would be if I face any speed issues later on.
Company policies are made to follow and not just to sell. If you cannot guarantee installation within 48 hours, do not say so! Or hire more engineers. Plan better. Train your staff better. The entire experience has so far been a big nuisance to me and I do not expect anything from Tikona anymore.