Worst Services i have ever seen

TikonaCare

Re: Worst Services i have ever seen

Post by TikonaCare » February 12th, 2020, 12:38 pm

Dear Subscriber,

According to our conversation dated 11-feb-2020 please note the following.

Since you are not available at your home we are closing your complaint.

Please contact at our customer care number if you face any technical issue in future.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Worst Services i have ever seen

Post by TikonaCare » February 6th, 2020, 10:01 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Worst Services i have ever seen

Post by 1124899404 » February 4th, 2020, 10:18 pm

Even if my service is going to end in this march, I wanted to open the eyes of more people who might get stuck by this fake worst service in the future. Engg and Main team will only contact you to update your plan and throughout all the process they will not attend your call if they don't have an answer to our questions, and even if you talk to them about your complaints you will get an extra-ordinary and from them like our engineer will meet your building and so much blah blah blah, but the fact is that they only show you sympathy they do nothing about your problem. I am a tired customer of TIKONA's fake service. so be aware before buying this fake connection. I would say go for a local ISP at least they will give you a stable internet connection. WHY I AM SAYING THIS? Coz my business got into a big loss only bcoz of this fake network. Wanna know problems? Let's start one by one
1. Frequent Disconnection
2. Speed not as per Amount
3. Speed is not satisfied at all (in my case I have a plan of 10mbps but it not even giving me 1 Mbps isn't it cool?)
4. Login page errors
5. Speed loss
6. If you are a gamer then just forget about frames hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you will get the highest frame rate that is "0"
7. Developer? then wait for a whole day to upload your files
8. Downloading and watching movies? You will get an amazing speed which will show you buffering
9. Entertainment? forget about continuous entertainment