connectivity issue

TikonaCare

Re: connectivity issue

Post by TikonaCare » February 27th, 2020, 10:43 am

Dear Customer ,

Greetings from Tikona!!

Your request for cancellation is processed, however as your plan validity is till 14/July/2020. you may use your connection till your plan validity expires.

Your rental will be stopped from 14/July/2020 and no further charges will be applied if no usage seen.

As being our valuable customer we are attaching 10GB on your account with effective from 14/July/2020 with no validity and no charge for this 10GB. You may continue to use even post 10GB and at 2paise/MB with 4Mbps speed.

The request for refund will be considered only in case of Tikona's inability to restore the connectivity or unable to provide services in your area. No refund is applicable in any other scenario.

Please feel free to write to us on customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id if you wish to continue with the services. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you. For faster access to Technical Support desk, call on 186030003434 or 3945 3434(Pre fix local STD Code. Standard call rates applicable) from anywhere in India.

Regards,

Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: connectivity issue

Post by TikonaCare » February 6th, 2020, 10:02 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

connectivity issue

Post by 1125486214 » February 5th, 2020, 10:16 am

GUYS, ALL REVIEWS ARE PAID AND POSTED BY TIKONA.

THIS IS THE WORST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN BANGALORE AND THE FRAUDENT ONE. NEVER GO FOR TIKONA.

i have installed on 24th jan 2020, andd from the first day i got multiple disconnections and less than 100 kbps speed in 40 mbps package.
no body will resolve issue they will move from one desk to another. and one more thing they will not pay u refund unless u file a police compalint.

NEVER INSTALL IT, I LEFT MY Rs.4000 to them to enjoy, like me many are there. and i got connection from a local network and i m happy now.

NEVER NEVER NEVER GO FOR TIKONA, ITS better to use your mobile hotspot than tikona.