Plan change from post paid to prepaid.

TikonaCare

Re: Plan change from post paid to prepaid.

Post by TikonaCare » March 19th, 2020, 10:33 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona!

This is with reference to your concern regarding Plan we tried to contact you on your register mobile number to address the issue however number not contacted.

Kindly note the following points:

• We would like to inform your existing plan STDULH_C4 is Advance postpaid 10Mbps Unlimited Half Year plan.

• We regret to inform you Prepaid/Bill Free plans are not available for Chennai city.

• We would like to inform you location is currently feasible for Maximum 25Mbps speed plans. If you wish to change the plan kindly raise request from My Tikona App.

• We would inform you we have received the payment of Rs.2, 450 in your account and next bill will renew on 15th July as per the Half year plan. Currently there is no dues payable in your account.

• Kindly make the complete payment post bill getting generate and before the due date to avoid the late fees.

• Further if any issue persist kindly raise request from My Tikona App or write to us at customercare@tikona.in from Registered Email Id.

• We further urge you to contact our front end team if you face any issues with reference to you connection. In order to provide prompt and immediate attention & resolution to any technical or commercial problem, we have now set-up a single window “Customer care toll no 1860 3000 3434”. This cell is well trained to resolve all issues promptly or you can also write to us at customercare@tikona.in

Regards,

Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Plan change from post paid to prepaid.

Post by TikonaCare » March 6th, 2020, 11:51 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Plan change from post paid to prepaid.

Post by 1124577805 » March 5th, 2020, 12:39 pm

I don't like that postpaid I want prepaid .change prepaid plan