New Connection

TikonaCare

Re: New Connection

Post by TikonaCare » March 23rd, 2020, 3:26 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

New Connection

Post by 1125256645 » March 20th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Hi Team,

I had applied and paid the below amount on Tuesday and was promised me to install connection at my residence within 24hours by your vendor Lalbahadur Yadav – 76780 38809 and since then he is not answering my calls or whatsapp messages.

Today is 4th day and connection is installed yet. Lalbahadur asked me on Wednesday to followup with Installation Engineer Chandrakant – 8898152574 his number is switch off from last 3 days. I able to connect with Area Manager Dharmendra Tripathi - 8286889636, he said the request not in his list but yesterday night he promised me to install network today by 1pm but when I call him sometime back he wasn’t aware of any progress made on the request. I also I am not able to connet with your technical support and customer care hotline

I have to travel to my office because network is not provided at my residence as promised by Tikona. This is the pathetic service I ever seen in my life from any of the vendor even after done the required payment and rigorous followups with service providers.

I want the network to be installed today else I will have to file complaint in consumer court for false promises and pathetic service given by your personnel and vendors.

Also if I get infected by CORONA Virus due to unwarranted traveling forced on me due to network connectivity issue, I will made Tikona responsible for it.

Lastly if I do not get connection installed today, I will cancel the subscription and refund my money with interest @ 12% p.a. for number of days until I get money back since it has been paid to Tikona.

Hemant Nawale - 8108789666