Fraud COMPANY

TikonaCare

Re: Fraud COMPANY

Post by TikonaCare » April 4th, 2020, 3:56 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

preeti vaishnav

Fraud COMPANY

Post by preeti vaishnav » March 20th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Hi Team,

I had applied and paid the below amount on Tuesday and was promised me to install connection at my residence within 24hours by your sales Riyaj abdulmazid Ansari
since then he does not have accurate answer he is been telling me it would be done today or tomorrow .

Today is 4th day and connection is yet not installed , Riyaj abdulmazid Ansari said the request but when I call him sometime back he wasn’t aware of any progress made on the request. also I am not able to connet with your technical

support .customer care hotline number waitinng period is more then half an hours also when connected agent provide false information that i have given a rent agreement which is false i have given my flat agreement which i have own with maintance bill & gas connection bill/With aathard card & pancard

I have to travel to my office because network is not provided at my residence as promised by Tikona. This is the pathetic service I ever seen in my life from any of the vendor that to after paying the complete amount in one click

& Now i have to do rigorous followups with service providers/sales agent & contact center.

Every one tell me that you will get a call back & no body has revert back to me
Also had send email to customer care but more then 48 housr now no once has replied back Fraud company.

First & last worst experience will never ever recommed any one for your service.

Contact person gives me false promise that we will assign engineer today since four days then tell me document not clear.

Sales person tell me to get router by my self what the hell why the fuck i have to find a router that not my concern.

Most pathetic service fraud company now contact center person tell me that if you take a refund it would take 25 to 30 working days that to via cheque at your place.

WHY THE FUCK I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 30 DAYS FOR MY OWN MONEY ,YOU HAD NOT FULFILL YOUR WORK IN THE TAT THAT NOT MY CONCERN.
IF THE CONNECTION IS NOT ACTIVATED BY TODAY NEEDS IMMIEDATE REFUND WITH COMPENSATION IN MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH ANY DELAY.

AlsoI will have to file in court case for false promises and pathetic service & mental harrassment given by your contact cernter person /sales person & vendors like ashish mishra & Ratan deep

& by any chance if I get infected by CORONA Virus due to unwarranted traveling forced on me due to network connectivity issue, I will make Tikona responsible for it.

Lastly if I do not get connection installed today, I will cancel the subscription & want my refund with interest @ 12% p.a. for number of days until I get money back since it has been paid to Tikona.

Preeti Vaishnav
user id 1125847146
customer account number 137625284