Refund of Amount Paid

TikonaCare

Re: Refund of Amount Paid

Post by TikonaCare » May 19th, 2020, 5:19 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Berzes

Refund of Amount Paid

Post by Berzes » May 10th, 2020, 7:34 pm

Dear Tikona Team,

Greetings for the Day ! ! ! ! ! !

This is Juts to inform you that, I (Berzes Roowalla) who is an Old customer to come back for a connection for which i was asked by the Sales Person to pay the amount for the faster installation during the start of the Lockdown on 2.0 Lockdown Period. But due to Lockdown the Installation process was not completed & was promised that with in 2 working Days the Installation will Completed but its been passed 20 Days no process of Installation is Been Started. Since Manys Days from Last Week Monday been Trying to get the Javed Sales Person to contact for installation but no one borthered to reply for 3 to 4 days then contacted his Senior Mr. Mahesh for the same he told for the Help but later faced the same problem and since after that till today not Recd the call from Him later Javed Help me for the Mail to send for the Cancellation after I asked for the Refund which even I dont Know how many days will it take for the Refund. Earlier never faced such problems by Tikona but now a days they dont even borthered to solve problem.

My Details of Payment as mentioned below :-

BAN :137650581Payment
Amount (Rs Ps):8135Payment
Date :21-04-2020
Payment ID :1-7941658346
Transaction ID* :1125931652PAYTM210420180205
Payment status :SUCCESS

Request the team to look into the Matter faced by Me and get the Refund done as soon as possible.
Please contact me for More Details

Thanking You

Regards

Berzes Roowalla