Not satisfied with Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: Not satisfied with Tikona

Post by TikonaCare » May 19th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Now you can also register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Not satisfied with Tikona

Post by 1117151088 » May 12th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Hi Team,

I am using Tikona service since last 4 years. Due to Covid 19, most of people started working from home and schools are also expected to run virtual class from home.

I had very bad experience contacting Tikona during time when we needed most. Government has never declared that Tikona Team should not contact customers via calls and emails.

From 1st May to 3rd May my internet connection was down and I was not able to reach anybody.
1) On Tikona Twitter, no matter what you draft, the TIkona Twitter Handler would reply same. Just take a look few logs you will realize
2) On Tikona Email, team has drafted tons of text and informed about digital staff and mentioned number which never worked for me at least during Covid 19
3) On App, You can draft your queries/problems in 35 words only. Really, do you want to explain customer to draft only 35 words? And we get reply that due to insufficient information, we could not assist you? So, first you create the problem by offering poor service then you compel customers to contact via app only then you compel customers to draft your query in 35 words only and then you reply that information is not sufficient, Who is responsible?

Story doesn't end here... I have dropped at least 5 emails to Tikona regarding offering waiver for the service not there and Tikona connection was working only in one device. Nobody bothered to reply by informing that this much waiver we offer or anything..

Pathetic experience...