New TIKONA connection escalation - Jagdish Saindane

Jagdish Saindane

New TIKONA connection escalation - Jagdish Saindane

Post by Jagdish Saindane » May 16th, 2020, 2:10 pm

Hi Team,

Regarding new TIKONA connection escalation.

This is to inform you that I am getting very pathetic response from Tikona sales executive – Pankaj (Mobile – 77XXXXXX06). i requested him for new connection on 6th May and from that day he just making me fool every day he just mention connection will be done tomorrow.

I also informed Pankaj that there is TIKONA Antenna is already available on building and TIKONA providing rent to my room owner then he mentioned that he will inform the same to his seniors and will get request done.

Post that based on his request, I did the payment on 14th May 2020 for Rs.3887/- and yesterday one person from Kapil Malviya’s team visited my place without Router and he just provided the cable from my building TIKONA Antenna inside my home but he was unable to start the internet and mentioned that your document verification is not completed because of that it will not work. Also, He informed me to get in touch with Pankaj for the same.

I have informed the same to Pankaj and he said he will get fixed Immediately but today,15th May He still mentioned that he trying to get if fixed by Mumbai team and seniors. Hence, I am seeking help from you to get my connect fixed at the earliest with router not just the LAN cable.

I completely understand the current covid-19 situation but from 6th May till 16th May almost 10 days to get new connection that too TIKONA Antenna is already available in my building. Is not a faire ask?

I just given preference to TIKONA as Antenna is already available in my building and I was thinking it will be done immediately but Very unsatisfied services from TIKONA. If I don’t get the router with internet connection by 18th or 19th May then I request you to cancel my request and refund the entire amount at the earliest. I will get this done by other service providers.

Looking for your immediate action on it.

Thank you!

Jagdish Saindane

Mobile - 80XXXXXX72