Worst net ever

Worst net ever

Post by 1120523481 » May 22nd, 2020, 1:23 pm

this is the worst internet network provider i have ever seen. At first i was like oh! this seems nice but after few months these guys just start neglecting you. The net fluctuates so much. I play at a competetive level in a game(if u don't know about competetive games then just know that its real and u can win upto 3 million US Dollars alone) and while playing those matches i got disconnected just like that. i lost money dude. i am not saying that i could have definitely won but there were chances. also the speed is slower than my plan. i chose a 25mbps plan with unlimited data(which for some reason very costly and it shouldn't be as i have seen people with around 80mbps speed with less price) however i got a speed of 10mbps. isn't that a theft? like i payed for much more but i am getting 10mbps?(btw i crosschecked) and also its not like i have tried calling the customer service. all they say is 'press 1 to go to this' and after pressing they make me wait for like an hour(literally) after that they say ur complaint has been registered. pls improve ur disgusting Internet service