Service stopped suddenly prior intimation

atish

Service stopped suddenly prior intimation

Post by atish » May 23rd, 2020, 1:19 am

Dear Team

tikona account 1125467068

I am surprised to see this mail in my inbox, without any support shown from customer care.I have taken the internet package for 6 Months .I have paid the money in Month of Jan 20.My service was activated in month of feb 20.My use of Internet was done for Month of Feb 20 to Mar 20, rest balance period was entire of Lock-down.However in that period my net has stopped working and i was unable to use my CCTV camera for security purpose.Since than in middle of April 20 the connectivity was stopped.I had continuously followed up with your Sales person Mr Anubhav Singh who has guided me to write a mail to customer care and i have followed with mail to your customer care, evrytime i was guided to register on My tikona app, which i have tried number of times but the APP never was activated. I have reportedly following with your person Mr Anubhav singh who has been reached his natives and due to lockdown he couldnt help me further.I have been really surprised to see all of sudden of stopping of services as the period od 6 months yet to be finished.You are requested to please see into it and restart my service till the period of six months data pack or else refund my money.Please take this issue serioulsy as it has hamper my business badly, i would request you to please resolve or refund my Money.

I believe with a wonderful top management such small thing should not happen to any of the customer. :( :( :(