New coonection

Thank you for your Appreciation
sreehari

Re: New coonection

Post by sreehari » June 18th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Dear Team,

One of your senior officer "Uddav chavan Patil" has promised to give broadband connection and taken money 3528 Rs. And later he didn't responding and picking up my calls, this is purely cheating, this is how your employees works. Please take immediate action and make sure to return my money immediately. His phone number is 9158494914.
Waiting for your response. Please reach out to me on 9226256003

S9prasad

Post by S9prasad » June 15th, 2020, 9:41 pm

Costumer relation ship is very bad , i was trying to call Tikona Toll Free number it never connect .
Finally some how i got Tikona agent number ,when ever i calls he says Tikona guys will reach your area :oops: really not sure when they will reach .
Finally got irritated and moved to :idea: ACT fiber net at least there service was amazing.

For providing New connection only Tikona guys r making this much drama , if we could have taken Internet Connectivity for any resolution i dont know to whom we need to contact :roll:

At last in one line :- Think before you go to Tikona Internet connectivity .

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » June 15th, 2020, 9:54 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

Thank you for enquiring about Tikona service.

We have made a note of your request and our team will get in touch with you in 48 hours.

We look forward to have you as a part of our Tikona family.

Regards,
Tikona Care

New coonection

New coonection

Post by New coonection » June 7th, 2020, 9:30 pm

hi
tikona team,

i need new internet connection in my area that is ghansoli when i asked internet connection sales said ok

but now i heard sales person is telling company is discontinued 1 months and 3 months plan is that correct or not anyone tell me

i need internet connection in ghanosli area help me in this case
Thanks
Rajendran 96XXXXXX25.