Tikona worstest broadband

TikonaCare

Re: Tikona worstest broadband

Post by TikonaCare » June 30th, 2020, 10:27 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. Please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We'll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

Relevency

Tikona worstest broadband

Post by Relevency » June 29th, 2020, 6:16 pm

Guys think before u used Tikona worstest experienced ever I did used for 3months and I so regret.
1. I told them I need to disconnect the broadband no one did respond for that.
2. Mail, message me for overdue which I didn’t used it at all and they inform me that It haven’t disconnected.
3. So even though I didn’t used I paid the due which of 1 month that’s 710 and they mailed that it has been disconnected and ur due is clear. Btw this was last year of September 2019 happened.
4. Since September I didn’t used their device at all ok and even clear the which is of 710 but now this June I so after exactly 7 months I got a new message that I haven’t cleared my due of 1500. Like seriously.
5. I mailed them to come and collect this device coz I am leaving that too no one came or call me for collecting the device till now. As I am not anymore in that place also.
6. This brand is just so bad and the customer are so poor they don’t understand what are they doing. All I would says be aware coz later after u mailed them for disconnection and the will send u a message after 7/8 months that u haven’t pay the due even after u don’t used. All they will just take money from u coz their broadband is not that good. I have used Airtel, d’link and BSNL I haven’t had such issues like how is with tikona and thanks God I used only 3months will never used this brand again. So guys be careful.